Applications for our residency program are accepted via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Only applications sent through ERAS will be considered. For more information on applying through ERAS, contact your medical school dean of student affairs or visit ERAS online at www.aamc.org/eras to review applicant procedures. The deadline for applications is December 1st.
An ERAS application to our program should include:
- ERAS common application
- Personal statement
- Dean's letter and medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE transcript or equivalent
In addition, all applications are reviewed and considered with interview selection preference given to applicants who have:
- Passed USMLE or COMLEX Step I and Step II (must pass within three attempts)
- Graduated from medical school within the last five years
- One year of primary care clinical experience in the United States within the last year
- Current ECFMG certification (if applicant is a graduate of a medical school outside of the United States) Note: Our hospital sponsors J-1 visas only
Interviews will be held virtually between October and January and are scheduled by invitation only For more information, please contact Medical Education Specialist Senior, Josh Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.