Seven live and archived webcasts have been conducted for an interdisciplinary and inter-professional target audience. There are seven web-based lectures, each focused on one of the seven modules with its targeted learning objective.
- Epidemiology of Chronic Pain
- The Biopsychosocial Aspects of Chronic Pain
- Risk Management
- Chronic Pain History and Shared Decision making Approaches
- Examination and Diagnostic Testing in Patients with Chronic Pain
- Non-Pharmacologic and Pharmacologic Treatment Options
- Practice Enhancement in Managing People with Chronic Pain through a Team-based approach
The webcasts are up to 30 minutes each in duration and CE will be provided after evaluations are complete. The targeted audiences for each webcast include: Physicians (MD & DO), Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN), Physicians Assistants (PA), Massage therapists (MT), Physical therapists (PT) and Behavioral Healthcare Professionals.